Monday, September 27, 2010

Last ABF truck! Hooray!

Preston went shopping at Smith's with me today. He thought it was funny the store was named Smith's. He loved the little shopping cart to push, and the free balloon. I was worried he would want a free cookie, but he never asked about that. He loved pushing the cart super-fast down the isles. I'm glad he didn't crash into anybody, but he did come close a couple of times.
Preston

Our last ABF truck came today. Thanks to Steve, Matt, and my dad we were able to get it unloaded ten minutes before the gate to the storage area was shut for the night. Maybe we'll just leave all our stuff there....I don't want to move it again. When Cassie posted about her ABF moving experience, she had someone contact her to fix a problem she had. So, if the ABF blog looking lady is reading this....hello!

Before we headed home, Mike and I took dad and Matt to A&W for rootbeer floats. We wanted to go to Iceberg, but it was gone! Anyway, the floats were yummy and I got to enjoy FRY SAUCE again! (For the french fries, not the floats.) Oh, Utah I love you! We didn't get home until around 10:00. Maysen fed the kids and put them to bed. I LOVE having a twelve year old! Even more than fry sauce. Preston doesn't love me more than meat. He told me so, because he really likes meat.

No comments: