Monday, September 20, 2010

In Your Face New Mexico!

We are finally here! I can not believe I drove the entire way, pulling a tent trailer with all four kids. Previously the farthest I have driven is from Sandy to Idaho Falls. After about two hours, I get really tired. I must have gained about ten pounds though, I was chomping on things non-stop. At least it worked and we are all here safe and sound.

Today we started off in Nebraska, went through Wyoming and then finally Utah! The kids slept through most of Nebraska last night. We only had about thirty minutes left. Wyoming seemed to take forever this time. Jorja said, "Wyoming is even longer than New Mexico." Preston then yelled, "In your face New Mexico!"

We got here about six o'clock. Scoop and Cori had a delicious dinner waiting for us. It felt so nice to eat real food. Steve & Shannon and their kids all came up to see us. Our kids were so happy! Now everyone is fast asleep, and I feel like I can sleep for a week....don't think I will though.

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

I'm so glad you guys made it there safely! Now, good luck finding a new home! By the way...SO awesome with what Preston said...HAHA!