Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Quit

Well, I didn't....Mike did today. He gave his boss his two weeks notice. His boss was really nice about it. Mike mentioned that one of the main reasons for the decision was because our kids are at the age where moving later might become more difficult. His boss asked how old is your oldest? Mike answered 12. His boss laughed and said, "You got about six months." I was telling Maysen this story on the way home from Young Womens, and explained that her dad meant it would soon be hard for her to leave friends. Maysen just rolled her eyes and said, "like that would happen....no offence Rylee." Pretty funny.

Anyway, we are glad this is over. Now everything is more official. We have just over two weeks to get everything done. Better get to work. Also my toe hurts. Just thought I'd add that in there.

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Yay!

Oregon Millburns said...

Man, that's a bummer about your toe. I bet it hurts a lot. Has it turned black and blue?