Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodbye Ward

Today was our last day at church. Bittersweet. We only were a family of four when we moved into this ward. Wow. We have really enjoyed our ward....a lot. I went in Stockton's class to get a picture of him with Amy Caro. She taught him in nursery, CTR 5 and now in Valiant 9. LOVE HER!
Sister Caro & Stockton
I went into Preston's class as well. Stephanie Cooner brought him cupcakes as a farewell. When I asked Preston what he learned today, he said, "We learned about cupcakes!" Guess you got to start somewhere.
Sister Cooner & Preston
I wasn't able to get a picture of Jorja or Maysen. I did chase down Brother Moulten and get a picture with him. I love him. He taught Maysen a couple of years ago. He has subbed Jorja's class quite often. He gives the primary kids lollipops if they recite an Article of Faith to him. Maysen and Jorja always ask him for rocks instead. They have quite a collection. Jorja puts hers under her pillow, and now has Preston doing the same thing. When Maysen and Jorja shared a room, Jorja was scared one night. Maysen gave her a rock and told her to put it under her pillow, then she wouldn't be scared. Now she always sleeps with about three rocks under her pillow.
Stephanie & Brother Moulton
Look how sweetly Stockton is smiling. Why couldn't I get him to cooperate when I was trying to take a picture of him and Sister Caro? Preston....well, I have no idea what he is doing or why he has a mask on his face.
Preston & Stockton
Jorja and I stayed after church to watch Gwen get baptized. Then we rushed home for some more cleaning. Later, Payton & Weston came over to help Mike film a pirate commercial. This will be his little movie to go with the cannon he has been building.
Jorja, Mike, Stockton, Preston, Weston & Payton
Preston wanted to be a pirate
The rest of the day was spent packing, packing and packing. I know....makes you jealous.

No comments: