Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good-bye Rooms

If you don't like to look at pictures, I would skip this post....there's going to be a lot of them. I wanted to take a picture of everyone in their bedroom. Crazy that we are moving. Have I mentioned that we are going to miss this house? One thing before I forget. I had parent-teacher conference for Jorja today. Jorja has already met all the benchmarks for the end of second grade. They also gave the kids a test to see how the kids will do on the CRCT at the end of the year....kind of a pre-test. If the kids score 50%, they will most likely pass the CRCT. Jorja scored in the 90% on one, and the upper 80% on the other two. Her teacher is going to miss her. I hope Jorja gets a new teacher as amazing as the one she is leaving. Jorja has loved her.
Empty truck...except Preston & Stockton
I think we'll use more than 9 feet
Stockton



Preston

Preston & Stockton
Jorja
(and her frogs)

Maysen




Maysen in her own bathroom
Stephanie & Maysen
Mike & Stephanie


My gigantic closet (Mike has his own)
We had a lot of people from our ward come and help us move. Tim Stephens and Ron Bass were here for hours. Rod Rivers, Jerome Myers, Darren Wilcox, Evan Grizzle, Spencer Shaw, and 3 missionaries helped out a ton as well. Sorry if I forgot anyone, it was a long day. We now have all the heavy stuff in the truck. Mike and I have a lot left to do. Hopefully we can have everything boxed and off the floor before the carpet cleaners come at nine tomorrow morning. Better get to bed.
Preston...mattress is gone
Darren & Preston

2 comments:

Oregon Millburns said...

Moving can be so sad sometimes. It's such a bitter sweet for you guys. Good luck on the rest of your packing and moving. I know what a pain it is and I just couldn't imagine packing up a whole house rather than a small 2 bedroom apt like ours was. By the way, I LOVE your closet! So jealous!

kctrombino said...

Jorja,
I hope you had a great 29 days of second grade. I enjoyed having you in my class this year! I can't wait to hear about your upcomming adventures. Please keep in touch and your class will follow your move to Utah. Good luck! I know you will be successful at anything you do! I miss you already!
Love,
Mrs. Trombino