Sunday, September 26, 2010

First Sunday

We went to church today at Mike's old ward....the ward where we will be living for a few weeks/months. I didn't realize it was Fast Sunday. Oops. We let Preston stay up too late with his cousins yesterday, so he was tired and worn out for 9:00 church. I'm loving 9:00 church. It's nice after a few years at 11:00.

I talked to the primary about Jorja's baptism. I'm a little disappointed. We had planned her baptism to be on Halloween. That was when we lived in Georgia and were in control of things like that. I guess we have to go on the stake day. I knew that would probably be the case, but I was kind of hoping we could still have Jorja baptized Georgia style.

Tonight we had dinner at my dad's house. Scones. Yummy. Lots of other food too, but my kids love scones. My Grandma Millburn was there. That was nice to see her. I missed Bubs & his family, I thought they would be there. Hopefully we will see them soon. Matt, Mike and I played Dominion. Matt won. Then we brought the kids home, put them in bed and Matt, my dad, Mike and I played Ticket to Ride. Matt won. I am loving being so close to family!
Preston & Jax
Jorja & Jax...doesn't her eye look awesome!
Jorja two days ago...so sad.

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

Awww, I miss being at your dad's house on Sundays :( Now I have to make Sunday dinner myself...haha! I don't, however, miss Matt winning most of the games! It's good to see you are having a fun time in Utah. What a bummer that some of your things were damaged in the drive out to Utah. I Hope you guys find a house you really love here soon.