Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dinner With Myers

After a long day of packing, Mike and I went out to dinner with our good friends. We went to the Cheesecake Factory since Teresa knows I love it. I had the best time. We were able to be seated right away, which is great on a Saturday. We were outside, chatting and enjoying the pleasant weather when out of nowhere it starts lightning. Within minutes it was a full on downpour. Jerome was able to get us a table inside and by the time we left it was pleasant again. Oh Georgia, you and your crazy storms.
Mike & Stephanie
I like the above picture. Maybe I'll put it as my facebook picture. Mike is annoyed that I have a picture of him and Preston as my profile picture. It creeps him out because it looks like he's talking to himself. Well, I rarely write anything so I don't think it's a big deal. I would change my picture, but I'm lazy....and the picture I have is cute!

Tonight was such a great, relaxing time. It seemed like I was laughing the entire time, but I can't remember what about. Jerome was a little upset about the BYU game. I was glad I couldn't watch it. I had too much to do. (And we don't get Verses)
Mike, Stephanie, Teresa, Jerome
YUM.
I am really going to miss Teresa. Have I said that before? Well, it deserves to be noted again. She has been a really good friend to me. It was hard on me when she moved 12 minutes away (she timed it). I still have impossible hopes that they will move to Utah. I'd settle for a visit though.
One of my all-time favorite people....Teresa Myers

No comments: