Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Toe

Preston and Jorja were at the counter painting. Preston decided to paint Jorja's shirt. I told him that he was done painting. He didn't like that. I picked him up while he thrashed his legs about. The bar stool was knocked over and landed on my toe. It hurts. It's turning colors. It has now been hurting for over two hours. While I was getting ready for tomorrow's school day, I crashed into the school desks . . . bad idea.

On a completely unrelated note, except that this is a good idea, Sunday Maysen made a deal with me. We were driving to church and I said, "Maysen! I can't believe I forgot to have you bring your glasses!" She smiled. Then she said, "Mom, I'll make you a deal. If you don't bother me about wearing glasses the rest of the time we are in Georgia, I won't complain about wearing them when we get to Utah." I said, "DEAL!" before she even finished her sentence. I can live with that. I guess when she meets people and she already is wearing glasses, they won't think anything about it. She doesn't want to go through all the people commenting on her glasses. I think she finds it annoying.

No comments: