Thursday, August 12, 2010

Teacher Change

Maysen's teacher called me this morning. I had asked her about the gifted program. It is called ALP. Ms. Rollins asked if I would send Maysen's CRCT scores. Maysen scanned them in for me and I e-mailed her (and Stockton's) scores. I got an e-mail back saying she would get Maysen's scores to the right people. A few hours later, I got a new e-mail saying that Maysen is now in the ALP program, so she has been assigned a new teacher. Her new teacher's name is Ms. Yawn! Oh I laughed! Hopefully she doesn't live up to her name! I hope Stockton's scores get to the right people. If they get in based only on their CRCT scores, he would be in for sure. Who am I kidding, there is no way he wouldn't be in a gifted program. I guess we'll just wait and see.

No comments: