Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sleeping Angels

When I checked on the kids before bed, this is what I found. Jorja was sleeping in Preston's bed. Preston LOVES her. He misses her so much now that she is at school. It's been okay though, because Stockton and Maysen have been here. I wonder what next week is going to be like when we start homeschool.
Jorja & Preston

Stockton had a birthday party today. Another set of twins. I think it is funny how Stockton has three sets of twin friends. Two from school and one from church. Anyway, Seth and Max had a Minute to Win It party. Right before the party started, it began pouring buckets. It rains hard here! I felt so bad for Lori. She had planned an outside party...good thing she is easy going - I guess you have to be with twins. Lori said Stockton had fun at the party. While they were playing Mario Kart Wii, he said it was nice to play with people who had skill.
Max, Stockton & Seth...I'm pretty sure
A quick Seth story that I want to remember. Before school started this year, we were taking about how Jorja always has one friend that she adores each year. This is a friend that she will always talk about at home. Pre-school it was Emily, then the next year it was A.J. Kindergarten was Emma, and 1st grade was Cannon. We were wondering who it would be this year. Stockton said, "In 4th grade for me it was Seth of course".

In other news that is not exciting to anyone but me, I FOUND MY EARRING!!!! Over a week ago I lost my favorite earring. It was one of Sharen's earrings. One of the things that was given to me after she died. They were simple diamond studs, but I loved them and wore them often. I wore them to back to school night. Later that night, Mike and I watched So You Think You Can Dance in the basement. When I was getting ready for bed I noticed that my earring was gone. I thought it was in the basement, or had fallen out at school. I couldn't find it anywhere and had given up. Today, I was cleaning the baseboards in the main floor bathroom and my earring was just sitting there on the floor. I couldn't believe it! I can't find the back, but that is okay...I'm so happy!