Friday, August 27, 2010

Poem for Porge's Party

Jorja passed out invitations to her birthday party today. They turned out really cute. I just used a Walmart template. We had the three pictures below going across the top. (That sentence sounds funny.)
Jorja
Jorja & Mrs. Trombino
Jorja
Below the pictures we had this poem:

Sweet little Jorja is moving away,
September fifteenth will be her last day.
An early birthday we thought would be fun,
Instead of a party where she knows no one.
So come to her house and join in the fun,
September fourth from eleven to one.

In other news. I talked to Utah Virtual Academy yesterday. They said that they could transfer Maysen and Stockton over. They will be able to keep all their work and they won't have to retake any tests...especially the scantron ones at the beginning of the year.

Also, I finished Mockingjay last night. I would love for Suzanne Collins to write The Hunger Games from Peeta's perspective. I think that would be really interesting.

1 comment:

Erica said...

You finished Mockingjay? Grr. I'm only about half-way through.