Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jakob and Tito

Today we had two of my favorite people over for dinner, Jakob and Tito. We had turkey and scones. Yummm. It was so nice just to sit and chat with Tito. I haven't seen her since school ended in the spring. Maysen and Jakob have been in classes together since fourth grade. Jakob's makes me laugh. It was so nice to see them again. Tito told me that Jakob had just mentioned that even though Maysen wasn't in school with him anymore, it was nice to know she hadn't moved away. Whoops. Maybe they will come visit us in Utah. One can always dream, right?
Preston, Jakob, Maysen
After dinner we played the wii. Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros., and my favorite - Smooth Moves.
Stockton & Jakob
Preston & Jorja
Stockton, Jakob & Maysen
Jakob & Tito
Jakob & Maysen
When they were leaving, Maysen said, "Good-bye Jakob, I'm going to miss you." Jakob went to give her a hug good-bye...Maysen dodged him, laughed and said, "Not that much." Mike busted out laughing at that one. I wish I had gotten a picture of me and Tito....just forgot. Drat!

2 comments:

Oregon Millburns said...

So is Jakob crushing on Maysen?? :)

Stephanie said...

No. They just are really, really good friends. They both have a quirky personality, so they have a lot of fun together. She's going to miss him a lot. Catherine and Evan too....it's hard to move. :)