Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm Dry!

Preston likes to tell me, "I'm so proud you're dry." How sweet. I am very proud that he's dry. He's been dry for almost a week. I'm hoping this is it! He told me last week that he was going to stay dry forever!

I was wrong about Stockton wanting a spacesuit for his avatar. He wanted a robot costume. He discovered that he could play the games over and over and earn money each time. He played the same game until he earned his robot costume and his spaceship background. I think he earned other stuff as well. His next goal is to earn everything they offer. Hopefully he will enjoy (and learn) the French along the way.

I voted today. I voted for Preston Smith for Attorney General. I don't know anything about him . . . hope he's good, but I just couldn't resist. It is weird getting fancy fliers with PRESTON SMITH all over them. And phone calls. Just weird.

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

That's awesome! Go Preston Smith! :)