Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dinner With The Giant Lady

We had Stephanie and her family over for dinner tonight. At church, the little kids have started calling Stephanie The Giant Lady. Pretty funny. Jorja was excited to have Alyssa come over. Those two really click. Stockton, Jorja and Preston all had fun playing with Tim (Alyssa's dad). He was crazy. They were climbing all over him and having a grand time. Tim put a dollar on the table and said, "This is going to the first Smith kid that eats five shrimp." He ended up taking the dollar home....none of our kids would go for it. We ended the evening eating ice cream and cookies. Stephanie brought over cookies and Mike brought out every flavor of ice cream that we have. We have tons since I love to buy it on the buy one get one free deals, but I don't eat it as often as I use to.... The kids made gigantic sundaes with Lemon, Lemonade, Extreme Moose Tracks, Mint Chocolate-Chip, Cookie Dough, Vanilla Bean, Butterfinger and Chocolate. I think that's all of them. Plus chocolate, caramel and whip cream on top. Ice cream heaven. I think I'm going to be sick....but it was worth it.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Reminds me of the time Brett ate so much ben and jerrys at your house he hurled it all up. Ha. ...I mean, that was sad.

Stephanie said...

I guess we Millburn's can't hold our ice cream like we use to.