Monday, July 19, 2010

Seven Peaks

I started this morning by playing racquetball with my brothers. Each of them had to have a turn with me. I declare Brett the winner because he is the only one who won a game with me as a partner. It's got to be harder having me on a team then it would be to face two people by yourself. I was more obstacle than teammate. It was really, really fun though.

I came home and got the kids ready for Seven Peaks. It was funny, Jorja packed the cooler. She did the entire thing. She put chocolate milk bottles and water bottles in it. Then she got some ice out of the freezer in the garage, filled it up and started dragging it to the car. Scoop saw her and helped her get it in. What a cutie.

Right as we were leaving, Shannon called and was taking Jacob to the doctor. Weston had jumped on him and his mouth was bleeding. We were suppose to meet them there. I asked the kids what they wanted to do. They decided to go to the Smith's and wait for Jacob, even if it meant not going to Seven Peaks at all. Luckily when we were almost at the freeway, Shannon called and they were on their way.

I think everyone had a fun time. Stockton and Brandon went down the steep drop off slide. They didn't realize what they were in line for until they got there. I asked Stockton what he was thinking when he saw the slide. He said, "This is the worse idea of my life" or something like that. They both went down the slide though. Preston and I went down the slides over and over. We were headed to go on them again when I realized Preston was stinky. I had told him before we left that I only had one swimming diaper (I was not going to buy an entire pack) and that he needed to tell me if he needed to go potty. So, that was the end of Preston's swimming day. He teared up and kept saying, "Just one more slide?" I really wanted to take him, but I didn't. I went home with my kids and left Stockton with Shannon to bring home.
Jorja, Brandon, Weston,
Stockton, Erica, Maysen, Preston & Jacob

Jorja, Maysen, Preston

We had dinner up here tonight. Stockton took forever to eat 1/4 of a hamburger. Over an hour. Why is meat so hard for Maysen and Stockton to eat? I don't get it....it's delicious.

Rylee is here now. Her uncle dropped her off this evening. Erica is also staying over. She traded places with Stockton. I hope he has a fun night. Jorja felt like the odd one out. I hope she gets a good night sleep.

No comments: