Saturday, July 24, 2010

Little Duck

This morning we took a quick walk by the lake. Jorja wanted to walk all the way around it, but we discovered we should have done her walk before we packed up. It was way too hot when we set out. Jorja did get to have a few moments to enjoy the ducks. I love these pictures of Jorja and Preston. Can't you just see how Preston adores her? If you couldn't guess, the feeling is mutual.
Jorja & Preston


When we got home from camping, there were two giant boxes from k12 on our doorstep. I wasn't expecting anything. It looks like they sent us a computer and a printer. Along with other accessories. We haven't opened the boxes and the packing slip was missing a page. I know k12 will send you a computer if you need one, but I didn't ask for one. I'm not sure if I just send it back? I'll have to call on Monday. I don't want to pay shipping for something I never ordered though. Maybe I will keep it.....

No comments: