Sunday, July 18, 2010

July Birthdays

We celebrated the July birthdays in my family today. Matt's is on the 20th (the day we leave), Marie's is on the 27th (the day after she gets to Japan), and Ange's in on the 31st. (We celebrated Bubs' birthday at the cabin, so he didn't get a double dose.) I dropped Maysen off early at my dad's house, and she helped Rachel make Marie's birthday cake. This was the first cake with fondant Maysen has made. It turned out really cute.
Rachel & Maysen

Marie, Maysen & birthday cake
Ange, Matt & Marie
Irresistible Marie

Rachel, Marie & Brett
Marie opening cute little scriptures with her name on it
Princess Marie
After dinner, cake and presents, we played Scum. I won. I almost choked and lost to John, but I did not. It was pretty impressive since I started the game as Scum. Nicely done.

1 comment:

Christen said...

I seriously hate that we're not there! We wanted to celebrate Marie's birthday (and meet the little munchkin!!) with everyone. Work is overrated!