Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Girls Camp

Maysen went to girls camp today. I miss her. I hope she is okay. I've never been away from her before . . . except overnight . . . oh there was the one time Mike and I had to fly to Georgia to look for houses. Maysen and Stockton stayed with Shannon and Sherry. I hope she has fun. I hope she's safe. Did I mention I miss her?

In other news, Stephanie painted my toenails bright pink. She even put a little flower on my big toe. I think I have only had my toenails painted . . . never. Well, not that I can remember anyway. I wonder what Jorja and Preston are going to think.

It is Stockton's 1/2 birthday. We went to Stevie-B's to celebrate. Really we went because we had some free pizza coupons that were going to expire . . . it was delicious.

My dad, John & Cassie are driving to Ohio right now. I hope my dad stays awake.

No comments: