Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fill or Bust

We had a nice day at church today. Spencer Caro passed the sacrament for the first time. I can't believe how old he is getting. I taught the CTR 5 class. I found out right before I left for church that their teacher was sick. I tried to print out the lesson, but I couldn't get the internet to work for some weird reason. When I got to church, I told Mike I was going to run to the primary closet to get a manual. He whipped out his i-pad. He had already downloaded every manual. That was helpful. I read my lesson during sacrament meeting. It was on sharing. I was suppose to bring something to share. So, after I finished teaching my lesson, we shared Mike's i-pad. They LOVED that.

Mike gave a short family home evening lesson. He made this tower that looked like a cone. At the bottom was a picture of earth, at the top was a picture of Christ. He talked about how when we help each other we become closer to each other and closer to Christ. If we focus on the things of the world we get farther away from Christ and farther away from each other. The kids really liked it.

We played Fill or Bust to end the day. Haven't played that in awhile. Maysen's goal was to score no points. She succeeded and was so proud.

No comments: