Friday, July 23, 2010

Camping

We had a great time camping today, other then the fact that it is so sticky outside. We spent the day at the little beach the campground has to offer. Of course I forgot the water toys, but the kids had fun burying each other in the sand. The water felt perfect. It's not as pretty as Bear Lake, but it is wet. Mike was halfway in when he said, "I feel as wet above the water as I do below."
Jorja
Preston
Maysen
Stockton
Preston
Maysen & Mike burying Jorja
Stockton in the Sand
Jorja

Jorja & Maysen burying Preston
Preston

After the beach we were craving some airconditioning. We took off and went and saw a movie. Talk about perfect timing. We got there about five minutes before the movie we wanted to see started. (We had no idea when the movies were playing.) Anyway, we saw Despicable Me. Stockton loved it. I was less impressed, but it is good for Stockton to watch a movie he likes - that is a rarity.
On the way back to the campground we stopped and got pizza. Mike made spaghetti for the girls. I asked Stockton which pizza he liked better. Pizza Hut or Grandpa's Pizza (which is Totinos). Grandpa's Pizza is the winner. Overall that's good for me.

The rest of the night was spent playing Bananagrams, Pegleg, Smores and one more trip to the beach. Stockton watched Preston on the playground while I went to the bathroom. I realized when I came back why it's not always a good idea to have Stockton in charge.
Preston ~ Stockton is in charge
Preston & Maysen

No comments: