Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bubs' Birthday

Happy Birthday Bubs! We are up at the cabin celebrating Bubs’ birthday. Well, that is just a nice side effect. I made him a cake of dirt and it was delicious. My brothers went with Lauren on the river. They had quite the stories to tell. Long story short, Matt and John are heroes. They save lives. Just ask Matt.

Tonight we played Apples to Apples with the Couchs. That was a lot of fun. Brad, Rozie, Rob, Stacie, Camille, and Tanner were all there. It was really nice. Jorja and Stockton thought it was great that they got to stay up late.

We finished the night playing Ticket to Ride and I choked at the end per usual. If Bubs hadn’t taken a yellow train, I would have won. Just a 60 point difference, no biggie.
John & Preston ~ I love it!

Guess how old Bubs is?

Yummy
Bubs
Ella ~ the kids loved serving themselves
Lincoln a.k.a. Mini~Bubs

No comments: