Friday, July 30, 2010

Alyssa Sleeps Over

Jorja has been bugging me for over a year to have a friend sleep over. Well, she really wants to sleep at a friend's house, but I'm not going to call and invite her over. Anyway, this afternoon, Stephanie called and invited Jorja to go swimming with her girls. They were at the pool for about two hours. When she dropped Jorja off, I ran and asked Stephanie if Alyssa wanted to sleep over. Jorja was pretty excited. Alyssa is sleeping in Preston's bed that we have set up in Jorja's room. Last time I walked by I heard singing . . .

Mike is gone up to girls camp with Maysen (miss them both), so I thought this was as good as time for a sleepover as any. Plus, Jorja starts school on THURSDAY! Way too early to start school. Stockton's pretty excited because his school isn't starting until August 16th.

No comments: