Sunday, July 4, 2010

Abigail Angela

We got up at 6:00 this morning and started packing. Breakfast isn't until 8:00, but I had asked if I could borrow some milk. We were able to have poptarts and Carnation instant breakfast, and then we hit the road at 7:30. Three and a half hours later, we arrived at Bubs & Ange's church. We got there right on time and were able to watch baby Abigail be blessed. My grandma Millburn, Grandpa Parry, Matt, John & Cassie, and my dad and Cathy were all there. Along with Ange's family of course. It was really nice and cute to watch Lincoln walk down the hall with his primary class. He looks so grown up!

After sacrament meeting, we went up to Mike's house to do some laundry. I'm trying to wash all the horse smell out of everything so Mike can breathe again. While I was busy doing that, Matt, John & Cassie came up. Mike helped resurrect Cassie's lap top. In between laundry and laptop reincarnation, we played Ticket to Ride.

We had dinner at Bubs & Ange's house, and I continued the tradition of eating way too much. It was nice to sit and chat with everybody. Baby Abigail didn't come out to play too long, but she sure was cute when she did. Stockton got a laugh when Abigail spit up on him the second he started holding her. I told him it was pay back and I put her up to it.
Stephanie, Abigail, Stockton
Bubs & Abigail
Great-Gandma Millburn, Bubs, Abigail, Grandpa Millburn
Now it is late once again. The kids are all sleeping, but the laundry is still going. Soon I'll be sleeping too. Happy Fourth of July everyone!

No comments: