Saturday, June 26, 2010

Toy Story 3

We went to the movies today with the entire family! We haven't done that since we saw The City of Ember in 2008. We saw Toy Story 3 and loved it! Preston was great. He sat there the entire movie and didn't move. Mike said he put his hands over his ears at a couple of parts, but that was it. Mike got to sit between Preston & Jorja. I sat at the other end of the family . . . next to the lady who smuggled in Corn Nuts. Then she was drinking beer. Do they sell that in the concession stand or did she smuggle that in as well? I say smuggled because she was hugging her backpack the entire movie. Anyway, I could barely breathe it smelled so disgusting.

Stockton informed me today the Thomas Jefferson was wrong. He said we had life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Stockton: "life - check, happiness - check, liberty - neutral" That boy hates to go to bed. Although he is asleep now while Preston & Jorja are wide awake. Preston & Jorja are sleeping in Preston's bed in Stockton's room. Stockton "couldn't take it anymore" and had to leave. Stockton is asleep in Preston's bed in Jorja's room. I wish Preston was asleep in any of his beds.

Stockton made me this chart at the start of the summer. He gives me points when I do something he likes. For example, when Mike and I let him stay up as long as he could - I got points. I am now at the rank of Princess. If I do Stockton's bidding, I can move up to MiracuMom. What Stockton fails to realize is I'm fine just being Mom.

3 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

haha. I like how mom is the lowest. He should have had "scum" or "peasant" just slightly above mom.

brett

Stephanie said...

Hey! Don't give him any ideas! I thought that was funny too...he wonders why he can't bribe me with points...must have some Matt in him.

Christen said...

Corn Nuts and beer?! SICK!! Sorry you had to endure that ... I'm sure I would have made the whole family move seats. :) We saw Toy Story 3 on Mike's birthday!