Saturday, June 12, 2010

Parry Post - DONE!

I have now finished and sent the Parry Post!!! I can now reclaim my life! The Parry Post does eat up a lot of my time, but I absolutely love it. I am always proud of it, but annoyed at little mistakes I find that most people probably wouldn't think twice about. Then I'm double annoyed when I forget something like Travis, Tarek & Thadd's birthdays.....but the worst mistake of all was when I labeled Travis as Tyler! That would have been no big deal, except Travis was with Betsey. I didn't even notice! The crazy thing is, in my mind I never confuse them at all. They are completely different. Maybe it is all the T's that messed me up....who knows. I still can't believe I did that, but why do I keep messing up on Travis?

Now that I am done with the Parry Post, I am excited to try out things on Missy's cooking blog. She always has the most delicious looking things and I have been anxious to try her lemon cream pie. It will be good to have this extra time, because then I can try to figure out all the ways to enter her contest. One way was to blog about her website. It is makeyourtastebudsdance.blogspot.com. I'm hoping Maysen will want to cook with me. Once school starts, we will call this home ec. Awesome that I can count it as school. Now the only trick will be to get Maysen to eat it! Maysen has the weirdest goals. Example: she has a goal never to eat popcorn, and another goal never to try rice krispie treats. That is right. She has never tried either of those in her entire life. It seems almost as hard as Stockton's goal not to see Hannah Montana for an entire year. I'm not talking about the show, I'm talking about her image - anywhere. I think to pull that one off he would have to stay completely out of Wal-Mart.

Speaking of Stockton, when I went to check on him tonight his right side of his face was completely covered in blood. It had dried, so Mike told me to let him sleep and we would clean him up in the morning. I noticed him mouth was bleeding a little when I did his therapy right before bed. I asked him if he wanted a tea bag to put on it - that is what stops the bleeding best. He didn't, but it looks like I should have made him do that anyway. I wonder what he is going to think when he looks in the mirror tomorrow. Stockton, if you are reading this before you have looked in the mirror, why don't you take a moment and wash your face. Thanks! Love you - Mom.

1 comment:

Mike said...

The Parry Post looks great as always! Nice job!