Monday, June 7, 2010

Preston Swims!

One thing I will NEVER do again is forget to put the page numbers in on the Parry Post. I was over ten pages in when I realized. I went back and fixed it, but it messed everything up and took forever to fix. I was so annoyed with myself!

I took the kids swimming today. Stockton sneezed his band-aid off. The doctor said I needed to bring him back in if his bandage fell off. I guess we'll find out about that tomorrow. Maysen got Preston to swim! Before he has mainly played on the steps. When I did coax him out he would hold on for dear life and completely freak out if I even mentioned letting go (he was wearing a swim jacket). Today Maysen got in the pool, turned around and said, "Jump to me Preston!" He did! I couldn't believe it! He then rode around on her back while she swam. Soon she told him he could float if he let go. He did! He kicked around the entire pool. Wow! I don't know why I Maysen has more influence on him than I do, but I'm glad she showed him that swimming is fun.

No comments: