Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jorjacakes

Preston thinks he is so funny when he calls Jorja 'Jorjacakes'. He also calls me 'Mommycakes'. It is pretty cute.

We went swimming again today. Mike met us at the pool. Mike jumped in hoping for cold water (after driving for over an hour with no air conditioning....have I mentioned it's hot here?). The water wasn't cold. It was perfect. We played tag and different diving games. Preston's favorite was the game where he was the ball.

We got back from the pool after bedtime. By the time the kids were bathed, fed and put to bed it was WAY past their bedtime. I told Maysen and Stockton that I didn't want them getting up until 6:00 tomorrow. (I have been letting them get up at 5 - but not before) Stockton was not happy about that at all. What would it be like to have a kid that liked to sleep? I'll never know.

1 comment:

Christen said...

My girls don't sleep in at all, either. It pains me every single morning! :O