Wednesday, June 2, 2010

False Alarm

We woke up with Jorja in our bed. I don't remember her coming into our room. Both Mike and I were surprised....we both slept well. Usually if one of them is in our bed we toss and turn all night. This was much better than last night when Preston slept with us. We snuck out in the morning to read scriptures before Mike went to work. After he left, Preston started screaming. I ran upstairs and he had blood running down the side of his head. He had fallen off our bed and hit his head on the corner of our night stand. Ouch.

Today while Maysen, Preston and I were eating lunch, the tornado siren went off. It was so random because it wasn't raining at all. The trees weren't blowing or anything. Maysen and I looked at each other quite confused. When it didn't go off again Maysen decided that someone had followed through on a dare to push the button. Then I got to listen to her reenactment of how the scene most likely played out. She's pretty funny.

No comments: