Friday, May 7, 2010

You Shouldn't Waste Money Mom!

When Maysen came home from school, I told her that in a few minutes we were going to Wal-Mart. Immediately she knew it was to pick out her new glasses. She glared at me and said, "You shouldn't waste money Mom. I never look at things far away." She was mad! She ended up picking$10 frames. Nice. Some were over $100. I think once she gets her glasses she will be surprised how well she can see with them.

Jorja came home from school with Mother's Day presents that she wanted me to open right away. She had a paper that she filled out called My Mom is Special. This is what she wrote. My Mom is special because she loves me. I like it when my Mom scrapbooks with me. My Mom can do things! I think she's best at reading to me. My Mom has a pretty smile. I like to make her smile by giving her a hug. My Mom is as pretty as the sun. My Mom is smart! She even knows 5000000 x 60000!

No comments: