Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last Day in Virginia

Today was our last day in Virginia. We went to church with Mike and his family. Preston was excited to go to Skye's class. Their teacher told me that Preston sat with his arm around Skye during sharing time. He's going to miss her!

After church, we played at Skye's house. I played webkinz with Skye and Larkin. Larkin was pretty funny and would get the computer to do crazy things. In the picture below, you can see the purple flower I'm wearing in my hair. Skye really wanted me to wear one of her bows. She picked this one out. She also wanted Preston to wear one, but I nicely told her that wasn't going to happen.
Stephanie & Larkin
Preston & Skye
Skye dropped us off at the airport (with Mike). I thought it was funny that they assigned Preston and I different seats again. We got those switched pretty easily. I found it even funnier that I was put in loading group 4 while Preston was put in loading group 5. I can just see me getting on the plane first and telling Preston to come on in a few minutes.
Preston & Skye
Now I am back home and in bed! I sat down to do my blog and was shocked to find out I have Mike and Christen's camera card in my laptop! Oops! Sorry about that. Hope no one wanted to see pictures of your trip across the country.

No comments: