Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Hate It When You Blog About Me!

Ha ha! Sorry about that Porge, but this post is ALL about you! First of all, it was Jorja's field day. Jorja's class started with the water stations. Ugh! It was pretty cold this morning, and my little Porge was freezing.
Jorja
Jorja & Preston
Jorja's stormy eyes...I love it when they look like this.
Preston came to Jorja's field day to 'watch'. He did more falling down than watching. He scraped up his leg. The bottom scrape hurt the most. I cleaned it, but he wouldn't let me put a band-aid on it. He said, "That will make it hurt!" My other kids think they need a band-aid for every little scratch.
Preston's owies
Preston
I had no idea Jorja was so good with the hula-hoop
Preston couldn't figure it out
After we ate lunch with Jorja in her classroom, we went home. Boy was I exhausted. Nothing too blog worthy happened until dinner time. I was getting dinner ready and I had a brilliant idea that for the fruit I should have a frozen chocolate banana. I was thinking I was the coolest mom ever. Oh boy, that didn't go over well. You would have thought I was asking the kids to eat dirt or worms. Man they threw up such a fuss. Jorja took the longest. She said, "It tastes like applesauce and applesauce makes me throw up." Really? Applesauce. How does a chocolate banana taste like applesauce? I was laughing and I asked her if I should video tape her eating the banana to put on the blog. She started crying, "I hate it when you blog about me." I'm thinking, "You got to stop being so hilarious. This stuff is just calling to be blogged about.....especially when I have to think of something to write about every day." I sure do love my little Porge. By the way, if anyone was wondering, Jorja got her nickname from Jorja-Porja-Pudding and Pie. It sure does fit her though.

Preston just came into my room. He fell asleep in the carpool lane, so he is having a hard time getting to bed tonight. I told him to go get his blankets and he can come into my bed. He climbed up and said, "I'm still alive." Nice to know. Let's keep it that way.

No comments: