Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GCA

I have been waiting to find out if Maysen and Stockton have made it into GCA. That is the homeschooling program I have been wanting to try out. We are suppose to find out any time this week, but for sure by Wednesday. Yesterday I got a e-mail that said Congratulations! You have been accepted. If you want the spot, reply to this e-mail. Then I got another e-mail that said "Amber Maxwell would like to recall the message 'Georgia Seat Offers'" No other explanation. Nothing came today. Did they accidentally send the e-mail to everyone? Did they send it to the wrong list? I am wondering if I should just reply to the congratulations e-mail. What are they going to do - be upset with me that they made a mistake?

On a completely unrelated note, yesterday at Maysen's school they had some 5th graders come and shadow some 6th graders. The 5th graders were suppose to go back and report to their class. Maysen said that she was welcomed four times by random people. Reminds me of the time I was teaching in a third grade class. I was taking the students outside when another teacher started scolding us and asking, "Where is your teacher?" Come on! I know I'm small, but these were THIRD graders we're talking about!

No comments: