Sunday, May 2, 2010

Faith #5

Today at church I shared my feelings about the Savior in testimony meeting. At least I didn't trip. When Jorja received her baby blessing, I tripped as I was walking down the steps, it was quite embarrassing.

I am so blessed to have the knowledge of the Savior in my life. Knowing that He made it possible for my family to be together forever is an amazing blessing. I feel so inadequate expressing my thoughts. I love the song I Stand All Amazed. It words my feelings perfectly.

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.
I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,
That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died.

Oh, it is wonderful
that he should care for me
Enough to die for me!
Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!

I do want my children to know that I have an unshakable testimony in Jesus Christ. I know that he came to this earth and atoned for our sins. I know he has made it possible to return to our Heavenly Father, and to be able to have a forever family. I would be shattered without the possibility of seeing my mom again, or without the hope of having my family with me for eternity. I am so blessed to have the knowledge I have, and to have the husband and children I do. I was blessed to be raised by two amazing parents, who also raised my five brothers who I adore. I am so lucky!

No comments: