Friday, May 21, 2010

Dr. Michael Millburn

We got to go see the hooding ceremony for my brother Mike today. It was really neat, but I wish I had brought my video camera. It's probably better that I didn't because I would have recorded it on pause anyway. But, I wish I had them saying "Dr. Michael John Millburn" and parts of his ceremony. It was really good.
Preston, Stephanie, Mike
Skye, Mike, Larkin, Christen
Preston gave Skye and Larkin each an arctic fox webkinz. Skye carried hers around most of the day. Preston brought his webkinz named Skye. Skye decided to name her fox Skye - now there are three Skyes! Larkin named hers Foxie. Christen has some cute pictures of Preston & the girls playing together. I'll have to get them. He is having a blast here!
Larkin, Mike, Skye & SkyeMike and Grandma Millburn
Today is Grandma's 93rd birthday
Mike, Grandma, Dad, Stephanie, Preston
Larkin loved the hat
Mike getting hooded
After the "gradulation ceremony" as Skye would say, we went to California Pizza Kitchen. I ate way too much, but it was delicious. Preston loved it too. They brought out sundaes for Mike's graduation and Grandma's birthday. The kids loved that.

Preston has LOVED playing with Skye and Larkin. He is now crashed out on the bed in our hotel room. It's nice that it has free internet, although it was even nicer yesterday having FREE internet on the airplane. Preston played Webkinz the entire time. What a life!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations Mike!

Missy said...

Sounds like you had fun.
Those Webkinz are so popular aren't they? I know so many kids who love them.
The earrings look great on ya, Stephanie! :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks Missy! I love them.

My kids do love their webkinz...maybe a little too much...