Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Swimsuits and Bubbles

We are heading to the beach in a few weeks. I ordered the kids and I some new swim shirts. They came today and I love them. I made the kids pose for me and they were overjoyed.
Jorja, Preston, Stockton, Maysen
The boys
Jorja & Preston
The girls . . . and Preston
(he wanted to be in every picture)

I love that little boy!
What good is trying out swimsuits if you don't get them wet?
Stockton, Preston, Jorja

In other news, Mike didn't get the job at IndyMogul. They sent him an e-mail saying he was in the top 3, but they chose someone else. They are going to send him a shirt. Mike asked if TEC could have one too.

Also, it really annoys me that the icecream truck comes by so late. It is 8:45 and you can hear the music blasting. It's a school night! The kids had their first CRCT test today. Reading. Tomorrow is Language Arts. Jorja's wire of her braces is totally off . . . I wonder how important that is?

No comments: