Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sirens

A fire broke out behind our grocery store. Right next to Seth & Max's house - Stockton's good friends. We were really worried about them, but luckily - thanks to facebook - we know that everyone was alright. I would have been terrified if I were them. We could hear the sirens everywhere.

Sirens again broke out this afternoon, but we don't have a happy ending there. A six year old autistic boy was missing over by Rylee's house. They looked for him for about 2 hours. Helicopters were even called in. They found him in the lake. He had drowned.

Makes me very thankful for my day of dentist and orthodontist appointments.

Speaking of dentists....CONGRATULATIONS MIKE! I'm so proud of you!!!!

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

What a real bummer of a post. I'm totally sad now.