Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Friends

A new family moved into our ward in February. Rylee is Maysen's age, I've written about her quite a bit. Rylee's mom's name is Stephanie. Stephanie Ann to be precise. She is the secretary in the primary (I am the 2nd counselor). We have been car pooling the girls to the middle school and young women activities. Anyway, Stephanie is pretty amazing. She came over today and helped me organize a couple of different rooms. My house is looking really good right now. She also is good at getting me to do social stuff. I'm not too good with being social, but she gets me out and about. It's been pretty fun. I am really enjoying her and am learning a lot from her. I love to hear her talk. When we are in our presidency meetings, she will say the most amazing things about teaching the children the gospel. She has a good way with words - even though she thinks she doesn't. Anyway, I am happy to have found a new friend.

No comments: