Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dragon, Froggie, Puppy

Preston was pretending he was a "dragon, froggie, puppy" today. He would crawl like a puppy, then hop up like a frog while roaring like a dragon. It was pretty funny.
Preston

I wanted to take a picture of Jorja reading her Frog book . . .

Jorja
Sometime I need to video how Preston says Jorja's name. It is so cute! It kind of sounds like zour-zua. I'll have to get it on video. Those two are such good friends. They always get along . . . except right now. Right now they are fighting because Preston has the flying monkey cape on Shiver, but Jorja wants it on Avalanche. It is tragic.

Maysen and I were talking about the qualities that a mother needs. We talked about faith, knowledge, love, selflessness, patience, flexibility...

Patience was especially important today. Preston put Germ-X in his hair, painted his entire body with sugar, drew all over his hands. When I asked him why he drew on himself he said, "I want to be pokka dottie". I'm writing this blog early, so who knows how much mischief he will think up before he goes to bed! Good thing he is so darn cute!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Preston did go stinkers in his underpants (he hasn't done that for months) and then smeared it all over the carpet....when I put him in the bath he got ahold of the shampoo and dumped half of the bottle into the tub with him. Mischief, mischief, mischief.