Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Prophet is Called of God

That was the theme of sharing time this week. I have sharing time this month. It was ward conference, so I was a little nervous, but everything went really well. For junior sharing time I talked about different prophets (Moses, Lehi, Joseph Smith) . . . Senior sharing time I did the power point presentation that my dad put together. Thanks dad! My dad put together this really awesome presentation on the succession of the presidency. I started from David O. McKay and went all the way to Thomas S. Monson. It is a really good visual of how orderly the transfer of leadership occurs. I talked to them how God is a God of order, and when a prophet dies He leaves no confusion as to who should lead the church.

Tonight we had the Stephens come over for dinner. It was really fun. It was nice to be around people who kept saying, "Oh my heck". Made me feel like home.

No comments: