Thursday, March 4, 2010

MegaMushroom

Maysen and I went on a walk with Preston today. We walked to Publix. Preston got tired a little way into the walk. He wanted me to carry him. I put him on my back for a little of the ways. When we got back to the sidewalk, I put him down. He didn't want to walk. Maysen started to play Super Mario Bros. with him. She was pretending she had a propeller hat and would jump around. Preston played the entire walk to Publix and the entire walk back. He kept pretending to jump in pipes, that he had ice flowers, fire flowers, stars . . . we kept ducking so we could dodge bullet bills (Preston would yell 'bullet bill!' and we would all duck). Preston's very favorite to be was MegaMushroom. Then he would crash into Maysen and I. He had a fun, fun time. Thanks Maysen! You are a genius.

No comments: