Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Make Magazine

Mike was excited to find that Make Magazine picked up his video. He also has been having fun reading all the comments. Indymogul posted it on YouTube as well. Right now it has been seen 13,000 times. He has over 800 comments. Most of them are positive. Lots didn't like the movie, but liked the build. Good thing the build is the important part.

Today I made Peas & Hotdogs for dinner. This was my favorite dinner growing up. I wasn't ever sure how to make it, but today I tried and it turned out great - according to me. Not according to my kids, especially Preston. After sitting with him at the table for an hour, I finally set the timer and if he hadn't eaten his small hotdog piece before it went off, he would go straight to bed. It was 7:45 at this point, so it wasn't a big deal but he thought it was horrible. He didn't eat his 1/2 inch hotdog piece, so straight to bed he went. At least he stayed in his bed even though he kept crying, "I did eat my hotdog. I did."

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

We're all so excited about this. I posted it on my facebook. I didn't really see that many bad comments either... and in comparison to how many good ones you got?! I wouldn't be surprised if people were calling you off the hook to get ahold of Mike. If these guys don't tangle you up in this show than you should consider putting out dvds or something. Mike your such a great host for a show. Jim Carey meets Alton Brown, yet real and super likeable.... maybe I should save this for a posting on one of those sites.....