Monday, March 22, 2010

Jet Packs and Robots

This morning, Preston and I spent a lot of time outside catching snowflakes. He loved it! Yes, we do live in the South. Yes it is spring. Yes it was snowing. Crazy!

The most exciting news of the day was Mike's build was featured on indymogul. He was so excited! The kids and I were all screaming when we saw that his was posted! Mike worked so hard on his build. Well . . . I'm not so sure you can call it working, he loved every minute of it.
Mike & TEC
You can see his audition video here. We have no idea if he would be lucky enough to get this job, what the job entails, or how much it would pay. We are just thrilled that out of the sixty or so people that sent in videos, his was one of the few to be shown. (They have only shown five so far). Anyway, it was a happy, happy day at our house.

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

Wow, totally awesome job MIKE!!!! I watched the blood video and it was crap compared to yours! John and I read all your comments and everyone else seemed to love it too, so it won't shock me if you're IN!!! Good luck and nice job!