Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Exhausted

I am so glad the last Sunday in March is finally over. I have had sharing time all month. This week I just felt that my brain wouldn't work. I did get something pulled together, but I am so glad I don't have to worry about it until June. We also had the 8 is Great fireside. That turned out really well. I can't believe Jorja will turn 8 this year.

Preston is still up. Usually I would be frustrated by this. Not today. On the way to church, I was hoping he would fall asleep. He did. He slept through sacrament meeting and part of primary. I needed that to happen. Mike was teaching, I was teaching. Brother Duce did pull Stockton out while I was teaching the kids. I thought that was really weird. It took him forever to come back. Preston needed to go to the bathroom, so they asked Stockton to take him. Stockton hasn't had experience in taking Preston to the bathroom outside of the home. Preston insists on taking off his shoes, socks, pants and underwear. And he had a belt. Stockton said he was never doing that again. Thanks for helping him Stockton - and for being a great sport about it.

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

I laughed out loud all by myself about Preston having to fully undress when using the toilet! Ha..ha.. PRICELESS!!