Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi Day

Stockton and Maysen love Pi day. Strangely, they did not like the banana cream pie I made for pi day. Here is a video of them reciting pi as far as they know. We did notice one mistake - sorry guys. But it's a heck of a lot better than I can do!

Preston and Jorja wanted to be in on the fun. Here is Preston counting. When Stockton and Maysen were saying pi on the video, I took Preston out of the room so he wouldn't be so loud. I said while bouncing Preston on my hip, "Preston, I want to play with you". He started crying and said, "I am not a toy!" So cute. I had to let him come back in the room.

3 comments:

Christen said...

Oooh, I love Preston's cute little voice! I want to squeeze him, although I doubt he would let me. :)
Happy Pi Day!

Stockton said...

I do it alot faster alone. And I said "414" somewhere. It's supposed to be "419". As I am posting this, I know 68 digits.

Maysen said...

We both know it faster, but we were supposed to be 'legibly audible'