Monday, March 1, 2010

Frozen Dinner

Today we had one of the kids favorite meals. "Make sure you don't starve" They love it when we play that game. Maysen made spaghetti. She did a pretty good job, except I wasn't able to get her spaghetti cold enough - weird. Preston wanted a Weight Watcher meal. He loves those. His favorite is Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken. This time he wanted the dinner frozen. I showed it to him just to make him laugh - big mistake. He wanted it that way. Finally I took it from him and warmed it up for 1 minute. He was so upset. Crazy baby.

Mike flew to Seattle today. He is still in the airplane. He has 5 job interviews for tomorrow. They are all with the same company, and it is for a job in Atlanta. He has also been interviewing with a company in Utah. I think the two companies are competitors, but I'm not sure. He wrote to the company in Utah to let him know he was in Seattle interviewing . . . it will be interesting to see how everything plays out. I'm not sure what I'm even hoping for anymore.

I finally finished the Parry Post. Took me long enough. Hopefully I can get it done faster next time. I am glad to have it finished, and I think it turned out pretty good. I just get frustrated how things change when I put it in a PDF file to send to my family. But, I told myself I wouldn't obsess about it, so I'll just have to let it go.

Quick Preston story. He was trying to escape out the front door. Stockton sat in front of it. Preston started crying, "Can you hold this boy!" Stockton was laughing so hard. I told Preston I locked the front door with an invisible key. He followed me around for hours asking where the invisible key was, and saying "I can't see it". At least he didn't try to go outside anymore. I wish we had a fenced in backyard.

No comments: