Saturday, March 20, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt - or not

I took Jorja and Preston to an Easter egg hunt today. Only when we got there it was a dog show. I was so confused. We walked around for awhile and looked at the dogs (while carrying our Easter baskets) - then we decided to go to Chick-Fil-A for icecream. Preston kept pretending the icecream was a microphone and saying, "I like you! I like you so much!" When I got home, I looked at the flyer and saw that the Easter egg hunt is NEXT Saturday. Grrrr.
Preston & Jorja
Jorja
Preston
Yummy


While I was gone, Maysen and Stockton cleaned the playroom. It looks great! Now I am watching the BYU/Kansas St game. Not looking good. I was SO annoyed when I sat down to watch it. They only showed the first five minutes, then when the score was 10-0 they switched to the Kentucky/Wake Forrest game. Luckily for me the game was a blowout, so I guess they decided to show the BYU game again. Hopefully they have an amazing final two minutes because it is not looking good for them right now.

No comments: