Friday, March 5, 2010

Cheering for Stockton

Stockton placed FIRST in the district writing contest. (for his It Goes BOOM! poem) He found out today. His teacher was going crazy. His class was screaming for him. The principal came down and talked to him. Stockton called Mike to tell him. Stockton said, "Dad, do you hear all the people going crazy behind me? They are all cheering for me." So cute! I was in the carpool lane waiting to pick him up. I rolled down the window because I was wondering if Stockton won the trivia contest. Instead, I heard his name announced on the intercom. They asked everyone to do a school wide drum roll. I was so excited for him. His poem now goes on to the state level.

Stockton and Jorja had a half day at school. When they got home, Mike went and took them to get a haircut. Stockton loves his. Here is his new look.
Stockton
This morning, Preston was trying to take pictures of me while I was getting dressed. I kept telling him that he could not do that. He said, "It needs to go on the blog!" Sorry there baby cakes, I have veto power.

1 comment:

Christen said...

Way to go, Stockton!! How exciting.