Friday, March 19, 2010

Bonjour!

I was able to get Maysen transferred out of PE and into French. She was hoping for art, but that class was full. Maysen was really excited when she came home. She said they called her to the office at the beginning of the day, they said - here's your new schedule, get used to it. Too bad I can't type the grumpy voice Maysen used. Whether or not they used that voice, I'm not sure . . . but that is what Maysen interpreted it as. Maysen was thrilled not to go to PE and thrilled again to have Johanna and Rylee in her French class.

Tonight Mike had an Elders Quorum activity. We had a ping pong tournament. It was a lot of fun. I won Randall in the first round! But lost to Brandon later. Randall donated cool trophies for the winners. (Randall owns a shop called the Trophy Den). Paul won the singles and Heather & Matt won the doubles.
Matt & Paul
Championship game!
Maysen watched the kids while we were gone. We came home to find everyone sound asleep. I can not stress enough how awesome it is to have a twelve year old! I did have to run home because we forgot the trophies. (Church is about 20 minutes away) As I walked up to the door, I saw Stockton practicing the piano. I snuck in, grabbed the trophies from the office and snuck back out. I don't know if he ever saw me. (The piano is in the front room). I'll have to ask him in the morning, but I think I just might have won the super sneaky award.

No comments: