Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Boy

Stockton told Preston that he wanted him to stay a baby. Preston said, "I'm growing up. One day I will be a mommy!" I don't think so. Stockton told me that he was playing with trains with Preston yesterday. He told Preston that he wasn't going to remember anything of being a baby, and he wanted him to try to remember playing trains with Stockton. Stockton said, "I just want him to remember one thing." So now Stockton asks Preston, "Do you remember playing trains with me?" Stockton sure does love that little boy.
Preston
Maysen and I finished her science project. It is a model of the ocean floor - out of rice krispies. My hands are still covered in blue. I made the krispies and put the food coloring in them, but Maysen did all the modeling. All the colors represent a different aspect of the ocean floor.
I had lunch with Jorja today in the teachers lounge. She loved that. It was pretty fun, even though she likes to steal my meat. I get to teach Jorja's class again tomorrow, too bad Jorja will spend most of the day in P.C.

No comments: