Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Running Faucet

My friend, Teresa, wanted to go to breakfast today. We went to Chick-fil-a (indoor playground). It was really fun and nice to sit and talk with her. Preston LOVED his yogurt with strawberries. He also loved to go to the bathroom. He has been so good lately. I think he has been dry for over a week now. He is so good that while we were at Chick-fil-a, he went to the bathroom SIX times! I couldn't believe it! And he went every time as well. I didn't mind taking him that often, I am so proud of him.

Speaking of Preston and potty adventures, this morning he needed to go potty. He was in his feet jammies, so I helped him get unziped, I sat him on the toilet, and I sat on the edge of the tub to wait for him. All of a sudden, I'm getting sprayed! I jumped up, ran to the other side of the room and watched while a giant stream hit the top of the shower. I was saying, "Preston! Stop!" But he was laughing too hard. I'm not sure what happened there. He was positioned correctly and everything. He thought it was so funny and talked about it the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

Oh that is classic! There's your story to tell to all of his dates in the future. Haha! SO cute!